Thursday, November 13, 2008

Parsha Lech Lecha.

This is my first post on this newly created blog.

The idea behind this site is simple. I wanted to have a place were every week I will be able to post a link for a Shiur on the Parsha, given by Rabbi Yehoshua Landau. Every week is another gem, and I go home with some amazing insights in to the Parsha which I share with my family during our Shabbos Seuda. I hope you enjoy these Shiurum as well. Each Shiur is approximately 45 minutes, which is time well spend on Friday, it will get you in to the Shabbos spirit.

Here is the link for Lech Lecha:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/512777043afd3e25/

Good Shabbos.

Kenny

1 comment:

number1talmid said...

My name is Joshua Goldstein from Reishit Yerushalayim in Bet Shamesh. I'm one of Rav Landau's top talmidim. I'm interested in the blog but could you please write the blog in english. I also have other shiuirim from Rav Landau if you are interested. My number is 052-616-3393 if you would like them.